BUSINESS BULLETIN 57 / 2001
Monday 02 April 2001
Section A Daily Business List
Meetings of Committees
All meetings take place in Committee Chambers, Edinburgh unless otherwise indicated.
6th Meeting, 2001
The Committee will meet at 10.00 am in Council Chamber, Dundee City Council, City Square, Dundee
2. Committee Business: The Committee will decide whether to take agenda items 4, 5 and 6 in private.
3. National Health Service Bodies in Tayside: The Committee will take evidence from –
Mr Trevor Jones, Head of Scottish Executive Health Department and Chief Executive of NHS in Scotland;
Mr John Aldridge, Director of Finance, Scottish Executive Health Department;
Mr Peter Bates; Chairperson, NHS in Tayside;
Mr Tim Brett, Chief Executive, Tayside Health Board;
Mr Paul M White; Chief Executive; Tayside University Hospital NHS Trust;
Mr Tony Wells, Chief Executive, Tayside Primary Care NHS Trust;
on the report by the Auditor General for Scotland entitled ‘National Health Service Bodies in Tayside’ (AGS/2001/3).
4. Consideration of Evidence: The Committee will consider the evidence taken.
5. Overview of the National Health Service in Scotland 1999/2000: The Committee will consider a revised draft report.
6. Timetabling of Committee Meetings: The Committee will consider a paper on timetabling of committee meetings.