|Back to the Scottish Parliament||Minutes of Proceedings Vol. 4, No. 68 Session 2|
Meeting of the Parliament
Thursday 29 March 2007
Note: (DT) signifies a decision taken at Decision Time.
The meeting opened at 9.15 am.
1. The Future of Scotland: The Parliament debated the Future of Scotland.
2. General Question Time: Questions were answered by Scottish Ministers and junior Scottish Ministers.
3. First Minister’s Question Time: Questions were answered by the First Minister (Mr Jack McConnell).
4. Motion of Thanks to the Presiding Officer: The First Minister (Mr Jack McConnell) moved S2M-5789—That the Parliament expresses its thanks and gratitude to George Reid for his service to the Parliament and recognises the important role he has carried out as its second Presiding Officer.
After debate, the motion was agreed to (DT).
5. Decision Time: The Parliament took decisions on item 4 as noted above.
The meeting closed at 1.03 pm.
P E Grice
New Bills introduced or reprinted on 28 March 2007
Airdrie-Bathgate Railway and Linked Improvements Bill—The Bill was reprinted as passed (SP Bill 64B) (Private Bill).
The following document was laid before the Parliament on 29 March 2007 and is not subject to any Parliamentary procedure
The following reports were published on 29 March 2007—
The following paper was published on 29 March 2007