Business Bulletin 1999-2011
Minutes of Proceedings 1999-2011
Journal of Parliamentary Proceedings Sessions 1 & 2
Committees Sessions 1, 2 & 3
Meeting of the Parliament
Thursday 27 April 2006
Note: (DT) signifies a decision taken at Decision Time.
The meeting opened at 9.15 am.
- Scottish Rural Development Plan: The Parliament debated the Scottish Rural Development Plan.
- General Question Time: Questions were answered by Scottish Ministers and junior Scottish Ministers.
- First Minister’s Question Time: Questions were answered by the First Minister (Mr Jack McConnell).
- Themed Question Time: Questions on Environment and Rural Development, and on Health and Community Care were answered by Scottish Ministers and junior Scottish Ministers.
- The New Scottish Historic Environment Policy Series: The Parliament debated The New Scottish Historic Environment Policy Series.
- Wanlockhead Museum Trust and Museum of Lead Mining: The Parliament debated S2M-3933 in the name of Alasdair Morgan—That the Parliament notes that 2006 is the 250th anniversary of the founding of Wanlockhead Miners’ Library, established by the lead miners as part of their educational and cultural activity and now under the care of the Wanlockhead Museum Trust; recognises that the award-winning museum itself is a unique monument to industrial workers in the Lowther Hills, as well as being a valuable economic asset to today’s economy, and believes that the Scottish Executive should act to ensure that arrangements are in place so that the museum's trustees can plan for the future with some degree of certainty instead of encountering the intermittent financial uncertainty which, on occasion, threatens the very existence of the museum.
The meeting closed at 5.44 pm.
P E Grice
Clerk of the Parliament
27 April 2006
(Note: this Appendix does not form part of the Minutes)
New Bills introduced or reprinted on 26 April 2006
Interests of Members of the Scottish Parliament Bill—The Bill was reprinted as amended at Stage 3. (SP Bill 44B) (Committee Bill)
The following document was laid before the Parliament on 27 April 2006 and is not subject to any Parliamentary procedure
Statistical Bulletin: Criminal Proceedings in Scottish Courts 2004-05 (SE/2006/72)
The following reports were published on 27 April 2006—
Health Committee, 7th Report, 2006 (Session 2): Report on Subordinate Legislation (SP Paper 545)
Education Committee, 4th Report, 2006 (Session 2): Report on Subordinate Legislation (SP Paper 546)